Advisory Services Objective and Content
The programme objective of the Advisory Services is to make available and accessible world-class professional experiences, skills and services in support of accelerated growth, transformation that maximizes the benefits to the people and environment of the continent of Africa. To this end, the areas on which such professional experiences expertise and skills will be provided include:
- Trade and investment facilitation and negotiations
- Integrated and multi-state Development Corridors
- Financial resource mobilization and engineering for bankable projects
- Capacity building for bankable infrastructure projects
- Branding of Africa-wide and country level lessons and cases of excellence
- International negotiations and agreements
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Sustainable Development Policy
AFRICA GROWTH SOLUTIONS
The Africa Growth Solutions (AGS) is an advisory services outfit of the Africa Global Emergence Center (AGEC) an independent organisation committed to promoting a greater role for Africa in a globalised world.
Africa Growth Solutions is set up to catalyse AGEC’s goal to actualize Africa’s growth potential by leveraging on the expertise of existing networks of experts, government agencies, international organisations, academia, business leaders, experts and media to impact positively, Africa’s economic transformation and sustainability agenda.
Africa Growth Solutions (AGS) leads implementation of the advisory services including hosting the database for advisory services.
Advisory Services Activities
- Extension services
- Capacity building
- Project development
- Networking and partnership
- Providing references and sources